Thames Ditton, Surrey, KT7
Full-Time: 40 hours per week
£8.50 per hour
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join our Luxury 71 Bed Nursing Home to work full-time 40 hours per week as a Hospitality Supervisor, where you will work part of a great team and be making a difference to our residents by providing excellent service and a warm welcome meeting and greeting the residents and visitors within the home.
The home is a beautiful home providing the highest level of care for our elderly residents, set in the heart of Thames Ditton, with excellent public transport links to the home.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To lay up the dining room to a high standards
- To serve and supervise the service of all food and drink within the dining room
- Wipe clean dining tables, chairs and mats and daily cleaning to ensure high standards of hygiene
- Collect and ensure all table linen is spotless and correctly ironed from the laundry department for laying of dining room tables
- Clean and polish all cutlery and classes/crockery and lay tables
- Prepare the dining room tables for the next meal as required
- Sweep/polish dining area floor, clean ledges and sills
- Keep servery/dumb waiters area clean, clean juice/milk machines and dining room equipment where necessary
- Re-lay tables after every meal time ready for the next. Attend to all flowers
- Ensure all food orders are correctly issued to chef
- Serve foods to service users rooms via hot/cold trolley, ensuring maximum hygiene standards and presentation
- Understand the menu, offer alternatives
- Ensure refreshment is always available
- Be efficient and professional when serving in the dining room.
- Carrying out any other necessary duties as agreed with the Head Chef/Hotel Services Manager/Home Manager.
What are some of the benefits we can offer you?
- Great rates of pay – we regularly review regional and competitor pay rates to ensure we’re offering the best incentives to work with us
- Flexible hours – enabling you to balance work and home life.
- Voluntary Benefits Package – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Personalised career path ladders including support with your Care Certificate to ensure fulfilling career development
- Learning and Development programme with full induction training including buddy system
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Online Health Portal – All colleagues have access to the online health portal which enables you to make the most of full access to an encyclopaedia of health information
- Refer a Friend Scheme – earn up to £1000 refer-a-nurse and £500 refer-a-friend for care and support workers.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
Call us now on 01206 224 188 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.