Head of Training
Competitive Pension, Company Car & Private Healthcare
Caring Homes are looking to appoint a dynamic and motivated Head of Training for their elderly division. You will manage a regional ‘Cluster’ delivery approach to Training within Caring Homes and ensure a consistent delivery approach with regards to all operational aspects of Mandatory Induction Training.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a driven, professional, can do attitude and a personable and adaptable outlook. You will ideally to come from a high pressure, fast paced environment and may currently be in the Hospitality/leisure or retail industry looking for a move in to the growing Healthcare industry.
- Ensure all new Qualified, Care / Support and Ancillary Colleagues are shown a consistent approach to the Caring Homes Group Colleague Induction template using the Care Certificate Framework
- Manage a team of Regional Trainers
- Working with Operations Directors, Regional Managers and Home Managers
- Produce reports
- Maintain professional conduct at all times
- Ensure continuous personal development: including all mandatory, Home Specific ‘train the trainer’ updates are kept up to date and qualifications are certified at all times for themselves and Regional Trainer direct reports
- Degree, CIPD or CTP qualified, or equivalent
- People Management experience
- Able to influence, to deliver training solutions based on an understanding of the regulatory landscape
- Effective coaching skills, with the ability to give feedback on both regulatory training and people development matters
- Articulate and confident standing up and delivering to large audiences, and be comfortable working field based in Regional Cluster locations as required
- Organised, a self-starter and a respected Manager of your team
- IT literate, with an excellent working understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook applications
- Desirable but not essential to have Healthcare experience/RGN Pin
Location: Nationwide role with extensive travel, however you will be expected to work from Head Office in Colchester at least 1 day per week.
1st stage interview is an asessment centre on 27th June in Colchester - you must be available to attend this interview should you be shortlisted for this role.