Health & Wellbeing Coordinator
Liss - Hampshire
£8.21 per hour / 32 hours
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join the team at Blenheim Court located in Liss as a Health & Wellbeing Coordinator (Activities) where you will be responsible for providing 7-day activities programme for our residents.
Responsible for providing stimulation and encouragement to residents through entertainment, activities and community links. Promote the Home by assisting with fund-raising events and functions. Build good relationships with the service users and their relatives. Act in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Home.
- To formulate an activity profile for each individual service user through liaison with care staff
- To ensure the safe and proper use of all equipment.
- To maintain accurate and legible records in respect of service users’ activities.
- To liaise with the senior nurse on duty about outings.
- To research all prospective outings in respect of access and toileting facilities.
- To liaise with senior care assistants in respect of relative medical or nursing care information regarding service users.
Experience working in a similar activities role working with elderly residents where you can put together an activities programme
- Capacity to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Flexibility to work shift patters
- To be person-centred
- Good interpersonal skills
Caring Homes Group are a well-established independent care organization with 60+homes in the UK that provides a safe and homely environment where the unique needs of individuals are recognised, and skilled staff is available. To ensure this we offer training and development for all staff to ensure that service standards are achieved.
This position is working 32 hours per week across 7 days with a salary offered of £8.21 per hour
If you have the skills and experience needed for this excellent opportunity, please click ‘APPLY’ or call 01206 224 188 to discuss this opportunity