Chobham - Surrey
Full-Time 40 hours per week
£24,000 per year + Benefits
Are you a passionate Chef looking for a new, exciting and rewarding job with excellent working hours and seeking a work/life balance?
This is an excellent opportunity to join our purpose built nursing home to work as a Chef in our Home Coxhill.
We pride ourselves in consistently providing top class restaurant quality food for our residents, using the finest fresh, local and seasonal ingredients where all our dishes are cooked from scratch. For our Chefs, this means that they are able to bring their passion for fine food to life, whilst enjoying the variety of working with a regularly changing menu and exceeding our client’s expectations.
Experience in a fresh food kitchen, you will appreciate the importance of good quality home cooking to our residents together with the importance of nutritional diets to our residents.
We are a well-established care organisation that offers excellent training and development for all staff to ensure that service standards are achieved.
- Food/Hygiene certificate and/or NVQ Level 2 or 3 (or equivalent)
- Ability to plan and prepare meals which are in keeping with special dietary requirements
- Ability to maintain high levels of hygiene within the workplace
- Experience of food preparation
- Ability to cater to various dietary requirements
- Able to work two differnt shifts 7am-4pm and 10am-6pm and every 3rd weekend
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply online now or contact us on 01206 224 188 to fast track your application and discuss the opportunity further!