Clinical Dementia Lead - Horsham
£43,680pa - £50,232pa
Caring Homes are excited to now be recruiting for our brand-new home Broadbridge Park located in Horsham. We are looking for a passionate and experienced Clinical Dementia Lead (RGN, RMN, or RNLD) to join the team where you will play an important part in the opening of the home and building a new team and welcoming our new residents. Broadbridge Park will offer nursing, residential and dementia care to 71 elderly residents
As the Dementia Lead you will take the lead for quality and improvement in dementia care, take the lead in identifying and addressing the clinical, health and social care needs of residents, ensuring independence and choice, act as the lead advocate for the very best in care for residents, develop and lead a care pathway for the management and care of residents, be innovative in service delivery for residents with dementia, build the capacity of staff to respond effectively to residents with dementia, and build partnerships with care professionals, including GP’s, CMHT, DN’s
Benefits of the Clinical Dementia Lead:
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Your NMC & DBS costs paid for by the company
- Full paid induction programme
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Continuous training, mandatory and specialised
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high-quality care homes across the UK. We have an impressive benefits package. At Caring Homes, we’ll help both you and your career flourish.
"Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non-EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test."
If you are a registered nurse with excellent clinical and dementia experience, please click 'APPLY'
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age"