Deputy Manager - Registered Nurse - Norwich, Norfolk
Looking To Relocate? Relocation Option Available!
Fully Supernumerary Hours working 40 hours across 7 days a week
Pay rate £20ph + £1,000 Welcome Bonus (T&C’s apply)
We focus on giving you the opportunity to develop your career whilst supporting our residents to achieve their fulfilment
Contact Stefan in our Recruitment Team on email@example.com
Home: Ivy Court
- Purpose built nursing home
- Professional residential, nursing and dementia care
- Accommodation of the highest standard throughout
- Friendly and dedicated care team
Deputy Manager Role:
- This is a key role for the home and you will be an experienced Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager and be able to work closely with the home manager to ensure the home always provides first class quality care .
- You will be nurse qualified either RGN or RMN and have a current NMC Pin
- You will have in-depth knowledge of person-centered care, CQC care practices and Quality Assurance processes, you will also have a strong commitment to making the lives of those in your care better.
- By inspiring your whole team to ‘be the best they can be’, you will ensure your team enable the residents to lead a valued, fulfilling life and to maximize the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially. You’ll ensure adherence to the highest standards, develop new initiatives in care practices and overall delivery of a quality service.
- Above all, you’ll look to continually innovate and improve, to provide residents with the quality of life they deserve.
- In the absence of the manager informing the Regional Manager of any incident which is reportable under the reporting of injuries, disease and dangerous occurrences register 1983
- Carry out any operational duties as required whilst monitoring the delivery of care provided by the staff team.
- Marketing, Audits, Financial controls, Property maintenance, Leadership, Performance management, Assessments of new residents, Crisis management
Within Caring Homes Group you can expect not just an exceptional and extensive benefits package as listed below, you will also get satisfaction of doing genuinely rewarding work.
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Your NMC & DBS costs paid for by the company
- Paid Breaks
- Full paid induction programme
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Continuous training, mandatory and specialised
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high-quality care homes across the UK. We have an impressive benefits package and we will help both you and your career flourish.
If you have the skills and experience needed for this position then click ‘APPLY’ online