Laundry Assistant - Maternity cover
16.5 hours per week
£8.80 per hour
This is a great opportunity to join our nursing, dementia and residential home working within our busy laundry department
You will work as part of a great team and be making a difference to our residents by providing an excellent standard of service within the home.
- To sort, wash, dry and iron appropriately all items of personal and flat linen received into the laundry.
- To launder appropriately all cleaning equipment in accordance with the agreed schedules.
- To check the state of repair of service users clothing, carry out minor repairs and ensure that it is clearly marked with the individual’s name.
- To ensure that all items of flat linen are in a good state of repair before returning to the units for the attention of the domestic supervisor.
- To sort unsuitable items and bring them to the attention of the Manager.
- To ensure the appropriate sorting of clothing.
- To secure the service users’ property and that of the Home.
At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high-quality care homes across the UK with an impressive benefits package for all our employees, where we will help you and your career flourish.
If you have the skills and experience needed please click ‘APPLY’