Thames Ditton - Home of Compassion
£8.50 per hour 40 hours per week
The Home of Compassion are looking for a Hospitality Assistant to join the team where you will support the Hospitality Manager within the dining areas of the home. Home of Compassionis a nursing and residential home and always provides a first-class dining experience to the residents.
The position is working 40 hours per week between the hours of 7am - 7pm and will include alternative weekends morning and afternoon shifts available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Hospitality Manager and Catering Team to deliver all hospitality and catering services within the home
- Ensure all food orders are correctly issued to chef
- Understand the menu, offer alternatives and under the service procedures
- Delivering prepared food from the kitchen to the dining areas, and serving meals to residents in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Ensure refreshment is always available
- Setting up tables, tidy work areas and preparing food areas for next service to ensure high standards of hygiene
- Ideally one years’ experience working in a busy restaurant
- Good communication and excellent customer service skills to be able to deliver a good service to our visitors and elderly residents
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive and flexible
click APPLY, we look forward to receiving your application.