Furloughed staff can temporarily join us safe in the knowledge that recent changes to the law mean your furloughed salary will not be affected by working for us.
WE NEED HELP
It is a difficult time for us all at the moment and keeping those most vulnerable safe is our number one priority. At Caring Homes we are working hard across all of our care homes and support services to do everything that we can to keep our residents safe and their spirits high but over the next few weeks we need more help.
As well as permanent contracts, we are also offering short term and bank contracts to help people find work that suits their needs during this difficult period.
We offer a wide range of benefits but more importantly you’ll be providing invaluable support to our residents.
- Days or Nights Shifts Available
- Full-Time, Part Time & Bank Shifts Available
- Liss, GU33
We’ll give you all the support you need to develop your career with us and as you progress our Senior Carer role.
- We can offer full or part time opportunities, enhanced pay for bank holidays, paid breaks and fantastic training opportunities including the care certificate and NVQ Level 2 & 3.
- Are you; Compassionate and caring? Able to give support to families? Ready for a job where you can feel proud about what you do? Compassion’s the only qualification you need!
- If making people’s lives better is what gets you up in the morning, you should come and join a like-minded team at Blenheim Court. As a Care Assistant here, you can make a real difference to the lives of our residents with reliable, compassionate care. And we’re not looking for experience or qualifications: we’ll give you all the training you need.
- This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join our New Luxury 60 Bed Nursing Home in Liss, to work either full-time or part-time as a Carer where you will work part of a great team and be making a difference to our residents by providing excellent care standards.
What we want above all are genuinely kind, sympathetic people, who will really get a thrill from enhancing the happiness and wellbeing of our residents. Whether it’s going out of the way to make them feel comfortable and respected, or just taking an interest in how their grandchildren are doing, you’ll be the kind of person who loves to brighten up our residents’ days.
The home is a beautiful home providing the highest level of residential, nursing and dementia care for our elderly residents, with public transport links to the home. If that sounds like you, we think you’ll love working at Blenheim Court
You’ll need to be flexible to work shifts on a rota basis, and work alternate weekends.
What are some of the benefits we can offer you?
- Great rates of pay – we regularly review regional and competitor pay rates to ensure we’re offering the best incentives to work with us
- Flexible hours – enabling you to balance work and home life.
- Voluntary Benefits Package – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Personalized career path ladders including support with your Care Certificate to ensure fulfilling career development
- Learning and Development programme with full induction training including buddy system
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Online Health Portal – All colleagues have access to the online health portal which enables you to make the most of full access to an encyclopaedia of health information
- Refer a Friend Scheme – earn up to £1,000 refer-a-nurse and £500 refer-a-friend for care and support workers.
- *Free or subsidised meals
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
Apply Online or call 07747898123 or email us with your CV to email@example.com to discuss this opportunity further in more detail!
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.