3 Month Contract
£26,000 - £28,000
It’s an exciting time to join our team with several large projects on the horizon and our customer enquiries have reached an all-time high!
Our days can be as varied as our homes and that’s why we are looking for an extraordinary person to join our team. As our Marketing Administrator you will be responsible for marketing our homes imaginatively and effectively. You’ll give customers a reason to choose us by creating inspiring and relevant marketing and digital content across a range of channels including websites, direct mail, advertising and branded collateral such as brochures.
You’ll create and support the delivery of the Marketing and Communications plans to achieve our business objectives. You’ll work with Home Managers and Sales teams to promote the home, their events and their services.
The role will suit a creative, commercially driven individual with great planning and prioritisation skills. You’ll need experience in a PR or marketing environment preferably within a multi-site business portfolio.
- A good understanding of marketing techniques, including websites
- Creation of campaign briefs including Graphic Design and media
- Understanding of key marketing metrics and reporting
- Fully conversant with office 365 including word, excel and power point
- Demonstrable experience in using email platforms such as campaign monitor and CRM systems
- Photoshop and Adobe InDesign skills desirable
- Full driving licence and able to travel
- Hours are 9- 5 Monday to Friday