Registered Nurse - Nights
£28,548 – £38,064 a year / up to £18.54ph
Pay Rate is equivalent to NHS Band 6 & 7 – plus additional benefits!
Up to £1,000 WELCOME BONUS (T&C’s apply)
Want to be able to focus your time on delivering the care that our amazing residents really deserve by caring for them each and every day? The rewards are endless!
Magna Care Centre:
- The highest standards of residential care
- Specialist nursing care
- Beautiful Mediterranean style building and grounds
- Stunning countryside location
- Friendly dedicated staff team
Within Caring Homes Group you can expect not just an exceptional and extensive benefits package as listed below, you will also get satisfaction of doing genuinely rewarding work.
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Your NMC & DBS costs paid for by the company
- Full paid induction programme
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Continuous training, mandatory and specialised
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
Registered Nurse Role:
- A strong knowledge of person-cantered care
- Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
- Working closely with each resident, assessing their needs and delivering a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life
- You’ll provide the very best levels of clinical care, make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest of standards and optimising the wellbeing of every resident
- For a full job description please contact the Recruitment Team
"Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test."
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age."