£9 per hour
40 hours per week
Kingsclear in Camberley are looking for a Hospitality Assistant to join the team where you will support the Hospitality Manager and Supervisor within the dining areas of the home.
The position is working full time, 40 hours per week between the hours of 8am - 7pm and will include alternative weekends
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Hospitality Manager and Catering Team to deliver all hospitality and catering services within the home
- Ensure all food orders are correctly issued to chef
- Understand the menu, offer alternatives and under the service procedures
- Delivering prepared food from the kitchen to the dining areas, and serving meals to residents in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Ensure refreshment is always available
- Setting up tables, tidy work areas and preparing food areas for next service to ensure high standards of hygiene
- Ideally one years’ experience working in a busy restaurant
- Good communication and excellent customer service skills to be able to deliver a good service to our visitors and elderly residents
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive and flexible
Click APPLY, we look forward to receiving your application.