RGN / RMN Clinical Deputy Manager – Parris Lawn, Ringmer
This is a fully supernumerary role
Parris Lawn in Ringmer, East Sussex our newly acquired home is looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join the team. Parris Lawns provides nursing, residential and dementia care for 62elderly residents. You will be an experienced Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager and be able to work closely with the home manager to ensure the home provides first class quality care at all times. You will need to be nurse qualified either RGN or RMN and have a current NMC Pin
You will have in-depth knowledge of person-centered care, CQC care practices and Quality Assurance processes, you also have a strong commitment to making the lives of those in your care better.
By inspiring your whole team to ‘be the best they can be’, you will ensure your team enable the residents to lead a valued, fulfilling life and to maximize the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially. You’ll ensure adherence to the highest standards, develop new initiatives in care practices and overall delivery of a quality service.
Above all, you’ll look to continually innovate and improve, to provide residents with the quality of life they deserve.
Within Caring Homes Group you can expect not just an exceptional and extensive benefits package as listed below, you will also get satisfaction of doing genuinely rewarding work.
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Your NMC & DBS costs paid for by the company
- Full paid induction programme
- *Free or subsidised meals
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Continuous training, mandatory and specialised
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high-quality care homes across the UK. We have an impressive benefits package. At Caring Homes, we’ll help both you and your career flourish.
"Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test."
If you are a registered nurse with excellent clinical experience, please click 'APPLY'
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age"
*Dependant on location