Dementia Lead - Thames Ditton
£18ph & Up to £1,500 WELCOME BONUS (T&C's apply)
Equivalent NHS Band 6 & 7
Home of Compassion are looking for an experienced nurse qualified Dementia Lead to join the team
You will have extensive knowledge of dementia and hands on experience working with residents living with dementia. You will need to be aware and have knowledge of person-centered care, CQC care practices and Quality Assurance processes, you also have a strong commitment to making the lives of those in your care better.
The position is working full time, 42hrs per week and will include working alternative weekends. It is a great time to be joining Home of Compassion where you can make a difference to the residents lives and lead team who have a clear passion to ensure our residents live a fulfilling life
By inspiring your whole team to ‘be the best they can be’, you will ensure your team enable the residents to lead a valued, fulfilling life and to maximize the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially. You’ll ensure adherence to the highest standards, develop new initiatives in care practices and overall delivery of a quality service.
Above all, you’ll look to continually innovate and improve, to provide residents with the quality of life they deserve.
Within Caring Homes Group you can expect not just an exceptional and extensive benefits package as listed below, you will also get satisfaction of doing genuinely rewarding work.
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Your NMC & DBS costs paid for by the company
- Full paid induction programme
- *Free or subsidised meals
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Continuous training, mandatory and specialised
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high-quality care homes across the UK. We have an impressive benefits package. At Caring Homes, we’ll help both you and your career flourish
."Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test."
If you are a registered nurse with excellent clinical and dementia experience, please click 'APPLY'
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age"
*Dependant on location