Clinical Lead Nights + Paid Breaks
Salary up to £19 per hour, up to £1,000 WELCOME BONUS (T&C’s apply)
Pay Rate is equivalent to NHS Band 6 & 7 – plus additional benefits!
Want to be able to focus your time on delivering the care that our amazing residents really deserve by caring for them each and every day? The rewards are endless!
To enquire please email Kainsworth@caringhomes.org
Home: Dormy House
- Rated ‘Good’ across all categories by the CQC
- Accredited by the Gold Standard Framework in palliative care
- Excellent standards of care
- Strong ties with the local community
- Professional and friendly Care Team
- Stunning view across the Ladies’ Course, Sunningdale Golf Club
Within Caring Homes Group you can expect not just an exceptional and extensive benefits package as listed below, you will also get satisfaction of doing genuinely rewarding work.
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Your NMC & DBS costs paid for by the company
- Full paid induction programme
- *Free or subsidised meals
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Continuous training, mandatory and specialised
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
Clinical Lead Role:
- A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Clinical Lead within this highly reputable and impressive elderly care home
- In return for inspiring your team and maximising the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially you will receive excellent benefits, a personalised career plan and payment of professional fees
- It is key for this role you have the relevant experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of Elderly Care including best practice
- At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high-quality care homes across the UK. We have an impressive benefits package. At Caring Homes, we’ll help both you and your career flourish
- For a full job description please call the Recruitment Team
"Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test."
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age."
*Dependant on location