Bank Domestic Assistant
£8.72 per hour
Furloughed staff can temporarily join us safe in the knowledge that recent changes to the law mean your furloughed salary will not be affected by working for us.
We need your help
It is a difficult time for us all at the moment and keeping those most vulnerable safe is our number one priority. At Caring Homes we are working hard across all of our care homes and support services to do everything that we can to keep our residents safe and their spirits high but over the next few weeks we need more help.
As well as permanent contracts, we are also offering short term and bank contracts to help people find work that suits their needs during this difficult period.
We offer a wide range of benefits but more importantly you’ll be providing invaluable support to our residents.
At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high quality care homes across the UK.
But why join our team?
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Great rates of pay – We regularly review regional and competitor pay rates to ensure we’re offering the best incentives to work with us
- One place of work – We operate residential/supported living services, meaning you’ll not need to worry about travelling from location to location.
- Flexible hours – enabling you to balance work and home life.
- Voluntary Benefits Package – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Personalised career path ladders including support with your Care Certificate to ensure fulfilling career development
- Learning and Development programme with full induction training including buddy system
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Online Health Portal - All colleagues have access to the online health portal which enables you to make the most of full access to an encyclopedia of health information
- Refer a Friend Scheme – get up to £500 for referring a carer and £1000 for referring a nurse to us
- Reporting to Home Manager
- To provide a clean and hygienic environment for both residents and staff.
- To act in accordance with the Policies and Procedures of the Home.
- To carry out all cleaning duties in accordance with the schedules laid down by the Housekeeper and Home Manage.
- To maintain legible records of duties performed.
- To use all equipment in a proper manner and to clean and store appropriately after use.
- To work in accordance with COSHH and Health and Safety regulations.
- To report any shortages, defects, damage, theft, breakages or hazards to the Housekeeper.
- To have due regard to the privacy of residents when carrying out daily work routines.
- To secure the residents’ property and that of the Home.
- To attend fire drills and complete training as required by the Home.
- To carry out other duties as well, from time to time as directed.
- To carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard to the Health and Safety of self, colleagues, residents and visitors to the Home.
- To maintain resident confidentiality at all times.
- To attend relevant staff meetings.
- To act courteously towards residents and all visitors and promote the good name of the Home and Company
To apply please click the apply button
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.