Clinical Deputy Manager - Brook House, Towcester, Northamptonshire
Up to £42,000pa & Benefits & Welcome Bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Caring Homes in our brand new home located in the historical market town of Towcester, few minutes’ drive off the A5 and accessible from Northampton, Milton Keynes, Banbury & Bedford. Brook House is situated in an attractive setting close to the town centre, offering access to local amenities.
This beautifully located and purpose-built home will be catered around the needs of its residents and will provide the highest level of residential, nursing and dementia care for up to 53 residents.
- You will be a registered nurse with a current NMC pin - RGN or RMN
- You will be an experienced Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead and be able to work closely with the Home Manager to ensure the home provides first class quality care at all times.
- Previous experience in leading a team
- Current clinical knowlege and working in a clinical role
- By inspiring your whole team to ‘be the best they can be’, you will ensure your team enable the residents to lead a valued, fulfilling life and to maximize the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of person-centered care, CQC care practices and Quality Assurance processes, you also have a strong commitment to making the lives of those in your care better.
- You will ensure adherence to the highest standards, develop new initiatives in care practices and overall delivery of a quality service.
- Above all, you’ll look to continually innovate and improve, to provide residents with the quality of life they deserve.
Just some of the many benefits Caring Homes offer:
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Welcome Bonus of £1000
- Paid NMC and DBS
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Employee discount scheme, high street vouchers, e-vouchers, holidays, cinema and restaurants
- Long service awards & Recognition programme
- Pension scheme
If you have the skills and experience required, please contact Catherine on 01206 224188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.