Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager - Coppice Lea, Merstham, Surrey
£20ph plus £2,000 Welcome Bonus
Caring Homes are looking to appoint an experienced Deputy Manager to join the fantastic team at Coppice Lea
This is a great opportunity to join a home where you can work closely with the manager in leading the team to deliver the best care possible to our residents whilst continuing to develop your own career with excellant training opportunities
At Caring Homes, we are working hard across all of our care homes to do everything that we can to keep our residents safe and their spirits high
- You will be a registered nurse RGN or RMN with excellant clinical skills and a valid NMC pin.
- Currently working as a Senior Nurse / Unit Manager or Deputy Manager / Clinical Level with experience of complex care
- NVQ Level 5 desirable
- You will be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high-quality care homes across the UK.
We have an impressive benefits package and we will help both you and your career flourish.
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Your NMC & DBS costs paid for by the company
- Paid Breaks
- Full paid induction programme
- *Free or subsidised meals
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Continuous training, mandatory and specialised
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1500)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
If you have the skills and experience required please click 'APPLY' or email email@example.com
In order to protect both our staff and our residents, unless there are wholly exceptional reasons (which we will consider on an individual basis), From 11 November 2021, anyone working or volunteering in one of our cares home will need to be fully vaccinated against coronavirus (COVID-19) and will need to agree to continue to receive Covid-19 vaccinations as required and in accordance with public health guidance throughout their employment with us.