Regional Manager – Competitive Salary + Car / Car Allowance + Benefits
Caring Homes are looking for an experienced Regional Manager to join the new commissions and acquisitions team working across the South region. We have a number of homes within this division and you will oversee 4/5 homes. You will ideally be located in the South of the country. Our homes in this division are located in Surrey, Hertfordshire, Northampton and Oxfordshire so any of these locations or around the M25 would be the ideal location for you to live. Our homes provide nursing, residential and dementia care for the elderly.
As the Regional Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that each home is run to the highest standard with the correct management of home managers and a thorough inspection to ensure that the care given is to the best quality.
- Experience in Elderly Nursing Care - with Good CQCs
- Care home management background including supporting other managers within the group in nursing or residential care homes.
- Established turnaround or multi-site experience.
- Willingness to travel
- Strong working knowledge of CQC.
- Understanding of compliance guidelines.
- Genuine passion in elderly care.
- A positive communicator, able to work under pressure and manage change.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient and effective management of all designated care homes.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of Elderly/Frail through implementing the agreed organisational strategies.
- Responsible for the preparation of written responses to have registration reports and ensuring all necessary actions taken.
- Deliver EBITDARM, return on investment and cash management targets in line with the overall budget, managing human and financial resources to do so, aiming generally to improve the quality of the company’s earnings.
- Maintain and execute a profit improvement plan where required that includes revenue raising and cost efficiency initiatives and apply resources as appropriate to under-performing priority business areas. Work with other functions to ensure the preparation and implementation of action plans as required.
- Ensure that company acquisitions are effectively integrated effectively from an HR and financial performance perspective post acquisition in line with expectations.
What we offer:
- Generous Salary + Car / Car Allowance
- Excellent Career Development
- Benefits Package to include high street discounts, pension scheme and many other offers.
- You will play a vital role in helping us in our determination to be one of the largest and well-respected independent providers of health and social care.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive induction programme to ensure that you will have an enjoyable introduction to our business, understand what we do and have an awareness of our policies, procedures and practices.
- We are committed to supporting and promoting the well-being of our colleagues and want everyone to be able to work well together in a pleasant working environment.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you and you have the experience and skills required along with wanting to join a family-owned company and be part of a team that want to make a difference to our residents’ lives, please get in touch by clicking ‘APPLY’ or contact Catherine on 07921310960 or email email@example.com
In order to protect both our staff and our residents, unless there are wholly exceptional reasons (which we will consider on an individual basis), From 11 November 2021, anyone working or volunteering in one of our cares home will need to be fully vaccinated against coronavirus (COVID-19) and will need to agree to continue to receive Covid-19 vaccinations as required and in accordance with public health guidance throughout their employment with us.