Care Home Manager - Christchurch
Competitive Salary & Bonus + Benefits
Caring Homes are looking to appoint an experienced Nurse Qualified Manager RGN or RMN to join the team at Homefield Grange in Christchurch. Homefield Grange is situated in the picturesque village of Winkton, Christchurch, on the site of a former school, providing quality residential, nursing and dementia care for 64 residents on a permanent and short stay basis.
Luxuriously furnished with a cosy feel with various lounges which are perfect for socialising, to a cinema room, bistro area and hairdressing salon, there’s plenty to keep residents engaged as well as delightful landscaped gardens..
- Registered Manager’s experience in a nursing home
- Nurse qualified - RGN / RMN with valid NMC pin
- CQC Ratings of Good or Outstanding in current home
- To be the Registered Manager with CQC
- Management of all areas of the home including budgets and finance (P&L and EBITDA)
- Deliver exceptional standards of care
What we offer:
- Generous Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Career Development
- Join a stable and hardworking team
- Benefits Package to include high street discounts, pension scheme and many other offers.
- You will play a vital role in helping us in our determination to be one of the largest and well-respected independent providers of health and social care.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive induction programme to ensure that you will have an enjoyable introduction to our business, understand what we do and have an awareness of our policies, procedures and practices.
- We are committed to supporting and promoting the well-being of our colleagues and want everyone to be able to work well together in a pleasant working environment.
We are an independent national network of residential, nursing and dementia homes providing person-centred care. Everything we do is directed by the needs of the individuals we care for and their families. By caring for the whole person and their unique personality, likes and interests, we create better bonds, more stimulating communities, safer environments, and better lives.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you and you have the experience and skills required along with wanting to join a family-owned company and be part of a team that want to make a difference to our residents’ lives, please get in touch by clicking ‘APPLY’ or contact Lucy - firstname.lastname@example.org