Permanent, 40 hours per week
At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high quality care homes across the UK.
- Answer calls politely, quickly and efficiently
- First point of contact. Meet and greet clients and staff
- Keep reception area clean and tidy at all times
- Update internal telephone records of staff contact numbers and job titles
- Report and handle all incoming and outgoing couriers
- Arrange maintenance visits and logging the duration thereof
- Ordering and monitoring the levels of stationary of the home
- Generally providing administrative support to the home manager as required
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- A polite and friendly manner with a polite telephone voice
- Efficient and punctual
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organisation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Previous proven reception experience
- Good customer service skills
- To be assertive and confident
What are some of the benefits we can offer you?
- Great rates of pay – we regularly review regional and competitor pay rates to ensure we’re offering the best incentives to work with us
- Flexible hours – enabling you to balance work and home life.
- Voluntary Benefits Package – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Personalised career path ladders including support with your Care Certificate to ensure fulfilling career development
- Learning and Development programme with full induction training including buddy system
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Online Health Portal - All colleagues have access to the online health portal which enables you to make the most of full access to an encyclopaedia of health information
- Refer a Friend Scheme – earn up to £1000 refer-a-nurse and £500 refer-a-friend for care and support workers.
To speak to a member of our dedicated team, feel free to call the recruitment line on 0808 168 1300
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".